Links to my speaking engagements. If you’d like me to come speak at your conference or meetup please feel free to contact me via contact form or twitter.
- South West IoT meetup, Bristol – Android Things – an intro – slides
- Android Security Symposium, Vienna, Austria – link
- SWmobile, Bristol – Android Things (lightning talk) – slides
- Droidcon, UK 2016 – Android security – slides
- Londroid, London, May 2016 – Android App Security on a Budget – link
- MCE, Warsaw 2016 – Android App Security on a Budget – info, slides. I really enjoyed telling the story of how in a recent app I was able to add security enhancements with minimal effort.
- Bristol University, CS course Guest Lecture – Getting Started in Android development – slides
- GoTo Copenhagen 2015 – The Android Security Jungle: Pitfalls, Threats & Survival Tips – videoGoto
- Bristech 2015 -The Android Security Jungle: Pitfalls, Threats & Survival Tips – videoBrisTech.
- Bristol University, Guest Lecture – Jump starting your Android development – slides
- RSA, San Francisco, USA 2014 – Assume a Hostile Environment: Securing Mobile Data in the App. Slides and abstract
- SWmobile, What’s new in Android – slides
- SWmobile, Google Cast – slides