Links to my speaking engagements. I enjoy speaking about Android and mobile app security. If you’d like me to come speak at your conference or meetup please feel free to contact me via contact form or twitter.
- South West IoT meetup, Bristol – Android Things – an intro – slides
- Android Security Symposium, Vienna, Austria – link
- SWmobile, Bristol – Android Things (lightning talk) – slides
- Droidcon IT, Turin, Italy – video
- SWmobile, Bristol – What’s new in Mobile Web from Google I/O 2017
- Droidcon, UK 2016 – Android security – slides
- Londroid, London, May 2016 – Android App Security on a Budget – link
- MCE, Warsaw 2016 – Android App Security on a Budget – info, slides. I really enjoyed telling the story of how in a recent app I was able to add security enhancements with minimal effort.
- Bristol University, CS course Guest Lecture – Getting Started in Android development – slides
- GoTo Copenhagen 2015 – The Android Security Jungle: Pitfalls, Threats & Survival Tips – videoGoto
- Bristech 2015 -The Android Security Jungle: Pitfalls, Threats & Survival Tips – videoBrisTech.
- Bristol University, Guest Lecture – Jump starting your Android development – slides
- RSA, San Francisco, USA 2014 – Assume a Hostile Environment: Securing Mobile Data in the App. Slides and abstract
- SWmobile, What’s new in Android – slides
- SWmobile, Google Cast – slides